Every once in a while in the beauty industry, a trend emerges that is so great, everyone you know starts to look different – and never looks back. Eyelash Extensions are your ultimate answer for longer, thicker, more beautiful-looking eyelashes. Developed to mimic your natural eyelashes, each Eyelash Extension is individually applied to a single eyelash, resulting in a gorgeous, natural appearance.
Natural looking & long
Arch-shaped & long
Even, round shape
*Based on your natural lash count
Full & thick, natural looking & long
Full & thick Cat-eye shape
Full & thick, arch-shaped & long
Full & thick, even, round shape
Eyelash Extension Removal (Note: eyelash extensions cannot be added the same day as removal) - $35
*Based on your natural lash count
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO PREPARE FOR MY FIRST LASH EXTENSION APPOINTMENT?
● Please set aside at least two and half hours for your full set lash appointment and at least 1 hour and 15 minutes for your re-lash appointments
● Please do not wear any eye makeup to your appointment, especially eyeliner and mascara
● Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your first appointment. This will allow you to complete the necessary paperwork and to prepare for your service.
HOW DO I SELECT THE WAY I WANT MY EYELASHES TO LOOK?
Eyelash extensions are customized for each individual client. We review with you prior to your appointment to select the desired look you are wanting to achieve. These elements will create a customized look. The look of eyelash extensions is very natural.
HOW LONG DO LASH EXTENSIONS LAST?
Your eyelash extensions should last as long as your real lashes would exist, anywhere from 3-5 weeks. Taking care of your extensions will increase their lifecycle. A touch up every 3-4 weeks is recommended to ensure full look.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I GET TOUCH-UPS?
We recommend getting a touch up or “re-lash” every 3 to 4 weeks after each visit. If you wait too long you may lose your full look.
WHY GET LASH EXTENSIONS?
● no need for mascara
● gives a more beautiful look to lashes
● does not hurt existing eyelashes
● no need to worry about sweating or swimming without makeup
● enhances eye color and shape
AFTERCARE DO'S AND DON'TS
● DO brush your eyelashes daily.
● DO remove your eye makeup with an oil-‐free makeup remover without touching the extensions.
● DO sleep on your back or side. A sleep mask is available for purchase to protect your lashes.(Note: If lashes are flattened, they will clump and can lose their shape.)
● DON’T get your eyelashes wet or workout for the first 24 hours post application. (Note: This
includes saunas, steam rooms and hot yoga.)
● DON’T rub your eyes or lashes when washing your face.
● DON’T pull at your eyelash extensions.
● DON’T wear mascara, especially waterproof.
● DON’T try to remove eyelash extensions on your own.
● DON’T trim eyelash extensions on your own.
● DON’T use an eyelash curler.
● DON’T perm, tint or dye your eyelashes.
Our Cancellation Policy
We ask that you please reschedule or cancel at least 48 hours before the beginning of your appointment or you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the cost of your service. We value your time as well as that of our professional lash artists. If you do not cancel your appointment or do not show up for you appointment, 100% of the service appointment will be charged to the card on file.
INVESTING IN QUALITY:
PremierLash™ Authorized - Our produtcts are of the highest quality, thinner, lighter & softer lashes. We offer Silk lash extensions and 100% (cruelty-free)real Mink fur. Medical grade adhesive made in the USA and in an FDA approved lab.
CHOOSE YOUR FULLNESS:
The number of lashes per eye determines how full your lashes will be. Every woman's eye has a unique shape and sparkle. At CAPITAL Lash, our mission is to enhance your one-of-a-kind beauty through Artistic Custom Design and long lasting eyelash extensions. Our lash stylists are certified Extensions Artists and our services include the latest and greatest trends in the industry.